Monday, January 12, 2009

Blogging to Blog

I have no definitive subject today. I am merely blogging to blog. The fact that I'm blogging fulfills a promise I made to myself to write more. Now I suppose I need a promise within a promise to come up with a legitimate topic each day until I die. Yikes. I'm going to die?! Well perhaps my first order of business is some sort of will and testament. Since I have nothing, I will work on the testament. Hold on. I gotta look up testament. Testament: a will, esp. one that relates to the disposition of one's personal property. Well, duh. Why don't we just say will by itself? Why do we have to add "and testament?" It's the same damn thing. I like how the dictionary abbreviates especially. It's an esp. long word. Wait a second....testament relates to the disposition of my property. That's different from distribution. We're talking about my property's personality. Well, since it isn't worth much, my property's general disposition is grumpy and bitter. Try divvying that up. Who wants in? Let me know where you want me to begin bequeathing. Bottom line: tomorrow's blog will be a list of topics I plan to cover in 2009. Perhaps the first should be what to do with my remains...

1 comment:

JessikasMom said...

Susie,

It is I, Michelle Baier! It's great to hear from you and I hope that you are happy in Boston. I miss your shows here at home. Please take note that Jess is going to be on American Idol either tonight or tomorrow night. She auditioned in Puerto Rico, so whichever night they do PR, she'll be on. The AI production team came here to Jackson and did a segment on her. We are hoping that after editing, all goes well. Thanks for keeping in touch with all of us back here and we hope to see you soon!!